This Site Will Help You Look Better, Get Stronger, and Live Longer.
I have a few questions for you:
- Are you unhappy your body?
- Do you feel like you can’t keep up with your peers when it comes to building muscle?
- Do you get confused with all the information out there when it comes to health and fitness?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions, you are not alone.
I’ve been there and I want to help.
Who Is The Fit Asian Man?
My name, is Tony Huynh (pronounced, “win” – as in, “all I do is Huynh”)
I help guys who desperately want to look and feel better, naked. I give them the tools to get exactly what they want, which is more confidence.
Some quick facts about me:
- I’m a competitive natural bodybuilder
- I have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering w/ an emphasis on Biomedical Engineering (translation – I’ve taken classes on how the body works and moves)
- I’ve gained over 50 lbs (and counting) while being able to wear the same pant size since high school.
And when I’m not coaching people and creating content, I can be found paddle boarding, trying out new restaurants, and Netflix binging with my Fiancee, Whitney, and my dog, Patrick.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things you don’t know about me…
- I love the water – but, I can’t swim. Yet.
- I’m a comic and anime nerd.
- I can’t watch anything 3-D because I’m basically blind in one eye.
Connect with me more, right this second by joining my e-mail list!
I value your privacy and hate SPAM as much as you do. I promise to only send interesting and useful information to help you in your journey.